Anyone who’s been in a personal injury or car accident knows that insurance adjusters like to hound victims. They try their best to persuade them to accept their insurance company’s offer. If this happens to you, be on high alert. They will try to bend you into thinking the accident was your fault. So, keep the following tips in mind if you were in an Irvine car accident:
• Tell them you have to speak to an Irvine personal injury lawyer first before talking to the insurance adjuster. Your attorney will know your rights and how to demand what is yours.
• Do not believe the insurance adjuster is on your side. Keep in mind that they work for the insurance company and not for you. They want to save money for their company, as this would mean more commission or even a promotion for the adjuster. These adjusters are not interested in finding the truth, being fair, or getting you the most compensation. That is why you need to get AA Accident Attorneys on your side.
• Acting like the good guy can be your insurance adjuster’s strategy of getting into your good side. He may be doing this to get your trust so you will disclose valuable information to him. Be careful as this information is often used against you or can be detrimental to your claim. Let our Irvine car accident lawyers fight for you.
• Some insurance adjusters would want to record your statement about the incident. Do not give them permission to this recording. First consult your Irvine personal injury lawyer. Recordings are permanent. As reiterated in the reminder above, the insurance adjuster may twist your statements.
• Check with your Irvine car accident lawyer before allowing the insurance company to dig up your old files and records. The adjuster might find some information about you that can be detrimental to your claim. He might use this to disqualify you from getting the amount due you.
• Studies show that victims who consult a lawyer get more money during settlement than those who do not. So it is in your interest to work with an Irvine accident attorney who can help you before you deal with an insurance adjuster.
Other areas of expertise include:
Our sturdy success record further strengthens our reputation. So far, we have served hundreds of clients and helped them win millions of dollars in compensation. With a long list of satisfied clients, we boast a 98 percent success rate. That is what lines us among the best Burbank personal injury lawyers.
Free Consultation without Obligations
Consult AA Accident Attorneys to make sure that your interests get protected. This way you also get the best settlement deal possible. Our expert personal injury and car accident lawyers will fight so insurance adjusters do not take advantage of you. Use our experience, 98% success rate, and the millions of dollars that we have collected for our clients to your advantage.
Best of all, you only need to pay for our services if you can collect compensation. “If we don’t win, you don’t pay.”
To speak with any of our Irvine personal injury lawyers, you can call us at 1.800.260.2577, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Don’t waste time!
Talk to our Irvine car accident lawyer and discuss your case. Contact us immediately at 1.800.260.2577.