AA-Accident Attorneys, P.L.C. has successfully represented hundreds of people injured in traffic accidents involving vehicles while walking. These years of experience have given our attorneys the legal expertise, financial resources and commitment to handle each client’s case in the most efficient and effective manner.
Automobile versus Pedestrian collisions often cause severe injury and significant pain, suffering, and loss to the pedestrian. Injured pedestrians find that they now face mounting medical bills, lost wages and jobs, pain, suffering and loss of enjoyment of life. Family members also commonly suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member. Auto accidents resulting in debilitating injury can have severe consequences to a family’s finances, which can cause loss of jobs, homes, cars, and other assets. All this can be avoided by retaining the right law firm to protect you. AA-Accident Attorneys, P.L.C. is such a firm.
In auto vs. pedestrian accidents causing death or permanent disability, families are subjected to the most severe mental and emotional anguish that exists. The loss of a close family member creates pain and loss that is immeasurable. Additional financial difficulty arises when the victim is the sole or primary wage earner for the family. At AA-Accident Attorneys, P.L.C., upon being retained, we immediately commence a complete investigation into the accident, establish liability, investigate insurance coverage and assets of the responsible party, and quickly recover all legal damages to which the victim and their family is entitled.
No matter who is initially believed to be at fault in an accident, all parties should immediately consult with an experienced lawyer. Such a consultation is crucial to protecting the legal rights of all involved in a serious auto accident. Time is of the essence in severe auto accidents because physical evidence can be lost, witnesses’ memories fade, and recovery of expenses by the victim can be delayed. This is why all law firms recommend you immediately contact an experienced personal injury attorney after an auto accident.
WHAT TO DO AFTER AN AUTO ACCIDENT:
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
AA-Accident Attorneys, PLC legal professionals are experienced in handling pedestrian cases inside the state of California, with offices located in Southern in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Kern, San Luis Obispo, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego counties…and in Northern in Alameda, Marin, Placer, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties, as well as Nevada and Las Vegas.
If your case involves the Federal courts, AA-Accident Attorneys, PLC has handled many personal injury cases that involved Federal court rulings for defective products and dangerous drugs. Call us today at 800.260.2577.