Teendriver.org reports that 20% of all teen drivers are prone to have accidents in their first year of driving.
It has been stated that more teen driving deaths occur in the summer.
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) has listed five pieces of advice for parents to protect their teen drivers.
1. Set a time for teens to return home.
2. Ask teens not to drive with too many people in the car.
3. Enforce the rule that there should be no texting or talking on the cell phone while driving.
4. Encourage teen passengers to speak up when they feel driving is unsafe.
5. Teach teens to be prepared for an accident by using a cell phone app such as WreckCheck or other.
Creating a Teen Driving Contract with the help of NAIC could be helpful.
In any event the parent should discuss driving dangers freely with the teen before, during, and after the driving experiences of the teen.
If you need a car accident lawyer call aa-accidentattorneys.com at 800-260-2577
lawyers are experienced in handling car accident cases and will ensure you get your accident injury claim handeld by an experienced injury lawyer.We can provide you with auto accident attorneys in many cities across the United States of America such as Riverside, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Pomona, Ontario, Newport Beach, and San Jose. See our locations section for all cited represented: AA-Accident Attorneys Injury Lawyer Locations. A California Car Accident Lawyer that will fight for you!