A 3-year-old boy died at his preschool after swallowing a pushpin and choking on it.

The parents filed a claim with the state, and after a thorough investigation the state found that the school had committed a number of safety violations in their classrooms.

According to reports, the son was not supposed to be allowed to use the bathroom alone, which is where he found the pushpin. The report states that small objects like pushpins are supposed to be properly stored out of the reach of children in order to avoid tragic incidents like this.

The family has stated that because of the negligence of the school they will be filing a wrongful death lawsuit.

They have also begun work on state legislation to get pushpins banned from all preschool classrooms and for pushpin companies to put labels on boxes warning people to keep them away from small children.

If you are in an accident, you need support. AA-Accident Attorneys provides their clients the expert legal help to win results. You can feel confident that the wrongful death attorney who represents you knows your concerns, and the issues you face with entrusting your loved ones to a someone else’s care. The Los Angeles wrongful death attorney knows these issues from the inside and out—as a legal professional and as a citizen who lives in these communities.

AA-Accident Attorneys serves clients in many locations across the United States, and has a wrongful death attorney to represent you in San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange County, San Fernando Valley, Ontario, Newport Beach, Los Angeles, Fresno, San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Las Vegas.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *