Being injured in a car accident can throw your whole world off balance. In addition to physical impairment, you also have to deal with one headache after another—a broken vehicle, lost work time, lost wages, medical expenses, other out-of-pocket costs, even runaround from your insurance company. All of that can be tough to deal with, especially when you’re already nursing wounds or disability. The question is, what can you do to get back on your feet following an accident? Here are some tips from the Pomona vehicle accident lawyers at AA Accident Attorneys.
What to Do If You’re in a Car Accident: Tips from Our Pomona Vehicle Accident Attorneys
In the aftermath of a car accident, keep these guidelines in mind:
- First, always make sure you put health and safety first—and that means calling an ambulance for anyone who needs one.
- If possible, and if you can do so safely, move your vehicle onto the shoulder or off the road.
- Call the police and ask them to come make an official report. This can provide a good baseline of fact should you ever need to litigate.
- Give the police your testimony, and be honest with them—but don’t apologize or admit to blame.
- Collect the names and contact information of the other driver(s) and any witnesses. Get the other driver’s insurance information, too.
- Supply your own name, contact information, and insurance details to the other driver involved in the accident.
- Always seek a medical evaluation from your doctor or from an urgent care—even if you don’t think you were badly hurt!
- Call a Pomona car accident lawyer to learn more about getting your claim processed. AA Accident Attorneys is here for you!
Do You Really Need a Pomona Car Accident Lawyer? Isn’t Insurance Enough?
Now, you may wonder whether you truly need to contact a vehicle accident attorney in Pomona. Isn’t it enough to simply file a claim with your auto insurance company?
The short answer: Not always. Insurers can be helpful, but they can also make life harder for you, trying to deny your claim, underpay, or generally avoid doing their fair share. Remember that your insurance company is trying to make money—not necessarily to help you—and you may have to wrestle and fight with them simply to get the compensation that is your due.
And when you’re dealing with a serious injury, the last thing you want to do is battle with an insurer—which is why it makes sense to get someone to fight for you. That’s where a good Pomona vehicle accident lawyer comes in handy. AA Accident Attorneys is happy to hear from you and to advise on your case.
Why Choose Our Vehicle Accident Attorneys in Pomona?
We’re proud to be among the leading car accident attorneys in Pomona and beyond. There are several things that set us apart:
- We only work for you—never for big insurance companies. We got into this business to represent the people who have been hurt, plain and simple.
- We will come to you to consult on your case, meeting with you in your home, in your office, or even in the hospital.
- We have a great record in the courtroom! In fact, we win on our clients’ behalf about 98 percent of the time.
- We are accessible 24/7 to talk with you about your case, and provide our services in either English or in Spanish.
- We only get paid if you get paid!
These are just some of the things that set AA Accident Attorneys apart.
What Can Our Pomona Car Accident Lawyers Do for You?
If you’ve been in a car accident, you need someone who will fight to get you the compensation and care you deserve—and we can help! Here are just some of the ways in which AA Accident Attorneys serves our clients.
- If your vehicle has been towed away, we can help you get it back.
- If you have sustained injuries, we can recommend good local doctors.
- If you need to have your vehicle fixed, we can connect you to the best mechanic.
- If you have a lot of out-of-pocket expenses, we can reimburse you.
- If you want to know how much your case is worth, we can evaluate it.
- If you are curious about whether you should litigate, we can advise.
- If you’re struggling with your insurance company, we can take over, and spare you the headache!
The bottom line: We want to be here for you during your time of need. To learn more about our vehicle accident attorneys in Pomona, contact us right away!
What Else Do Our Attorneys Do?
In addition to being top car accident lawyers in Pomona, we also serve the local community in various other ways. Basically, we want to be champions for anyone who’s been injured in an accident—and that means helping those hurt in truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bike accidents, pedestrian accidents, and more.
Additionally, AA Accident Attorneys provides expertise in:
- Amusement park ride accidents
- Bus accidents
- Train accidents
- Slip and falls
- Unsafe premise accidents
- Airplane accidents
- And more!
If you’ve been hurt and need someone who can help you get the compensation you deserve, reach out to our Pomona vehicle accident lawyers right away!
Learn More About Our Pomona Car Accident Attorneys
The bottom line is that being involved in a car accident can leave you feeling disoriented—and your insurance company may not come through for you. If you need someone in your corner, reach out to our Pomona vehicle accident lawyers today! Again, we are available around the clock, and can come to you to discuss the details of your case. The first step is simply reaching out.
Connect with AA Accident Attorneys at:
1638 S. Main Street, Ste. 112
Pomona, CA 91766