California Car Accident Lawyer | Injury Attorney
Have you been injured in an accident?
Are you looking for a dependable Car Accident Attorney with a history of winning for their clients? Call us today!
Some statutes limit the time you have to file a law suit and win money. Don’t delay. Call our car accident lawyer now! (800) 260-2577
Paul E. Lee has experience in handling Car Accident cases all over California. If you or someone you know has been affected by a Car Accident, a car accident lawyer is needed. We can help!
Our car accident Attorneys have successfully represented thousands of clients injured in traffic accidents in the past combined 40 years. Our lawyers have the legal expertise and commitment to handle each client’s case to a successful conclusion. Most importantly, our firm’s record of success provides the financial resources needed to represent our client’s interests through costly litigation, if necessary.
Motor vehicle accidents can cause extreme physical injuries and trauma, as well as financial devastation to victims of reckless and negligent drivers who don’t follow safety rules. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also commonly suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member. Accidents resulting in debilitating injury can have severe consequences to a family’s finances, which can cause loss of jobs, homes, cars, and other assets. All this can be avoided by hiring an auto accident firm to protect you. AA-Accident Attorneys, P.L.C. is such a firm. Our lawyers work hard to ensure that you get your accident injury claim quickly.
Accidents which cause death or permanent disability can cause severe mental and emotional anguish. The loss of a close family member creates pain and loss that is immeasurable. Additional financial difficulty arises when the victim is the sole or primary wage earner for the family. Our auto accident attorneys, upon being retained, immediately commence a complete investigation into the accident, establish liability, investigate insurance coverage and assets of the responsible party, and quickly recover all legal damages to which the victim and their family is entitled. This has helped us to be regarded as one of the best auto accident firms in the country.
No matter who is initially believed to be at fault in an accident, all parties should immediately consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer. Such a consultation is crucial to protecting the legal rights of all involved in a serious accident. Time is of the essence in severe accidents because physical evidence can be lost, witnesses’ memories fade, and recovery of expenses by the victim can be delayed. This is why all law firms recommend you immediately contact an experienced personal injury lawyer after an auto accident.
WHAT TO DO AFTER AN AUTO ACCIDENT
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses. Download our FREE Essential Car Accident Information Card. Keep it in your glove box and fill it out when needed.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
AA-Accident Attorneys, PLC lawyers are experienced in handling car accident cases and will ensure you get your accident injury claim handeld by an experienced injury lawyer. We can provide you with auto accident attorneys in many cities across the United States of America such as Riverside, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Pomona, Ontario, Newport Beach, and San Jose. See our locations section for all cited represented: AA-Accident Attorneys Injury Lawyer Locations. A California Car Accident Lawyer that will fight for you!
Each and every accident attorney on our team has proficiency to deal with any sort of case be it a car accident, truck accident, bus accident or wrongful death.
If your case involves the Federal courts, AA-Accident Attorneys, PLC has handled many cases related to personal injuries that involved Federal court rulings for defective products and dangerous drugs. Call us today at 800.260.2577. We only charge after our accident attorney has won you case.*