What should you do after being involved in a car accident? The aftermath of any collision can be frantic, and leave you feeling disoriented. You may be injured, you may have an automobile that needs repaired, and you’re all but guaranteed to feel a little bit traumatized. As such, it’s important to seek expert guidance from someone who truly knows how to process car accidents—specifically, a Los Angeles car accident attorney.
AA Accident Attorneys fits that description, and we are here for you in your hour of need. Reach out to our Los Angeles vehicle accident lawyers to learn more.
What to Do Following an Accident
It’s important to know how best to proceed following a car accident. Here are some general tips:
- First and foremost, attend to injuries; call an ambulance if anyone involved in the accident is seriously hurt.
- Always call the police to file a report. The police report will provide a meaningful baseline of fact, should you ever end up in court over this accident.
- Collect the names, contact information, and insurance details from the other driver(s). Also ask for the names and contact information of any witnesses present.
- Always seek help from your doctor or from a nearby urgent care facility—even if you don’t think you need it!
- Hire a Los Angeles car accident lawyer to assist in filing your insurance claim and making sure that it’s processed fairly.
AA Accident Attorneys is standing by to help you with your claim; reach out to us any time for a case consultation.
Do You Actually Need a Vehicle Accident Lawyer in Los Angeles?
You might wonder whether enlisting a lawyer is actually necessary; after all, isn’t it enough to just ask your insurance company for help? Sadly, the answer to that is no. Your insurance company is ultimately there to make money—not necessarily to help you—and they’ll look for any opportunity they can find to deny your claim or to pay less than their fair share. In fact, insurance companies are notorious for trying to catch you in a lie or an inconsistency, then using that as grounds to dismiss your claim altogether.
A good Los Angeles vehicle accident attorney can help protect your rights, and handle all the negotiations with your insurance company—leaving you to focus on making a full recovery.
What a Los Angeles Vehicle Accident Lawyer Can Do
In fact, the team at AA Accident Attorneys can help you in several different ways.
- We can consult with you on your case and tell you how much it’s worth.
- We will help you find the medical care you need.
- We can also help you get your vehicle fixed by a reputable mechanic.
- We will help reimburse you for any out-of-pocket expenses you accumulate.
- We will tangle with the insurance company on your behalf, allowing you to avoid all the headaches and hassle.
To learn more about any of these services, we invite you to contact our Los Angeles car accident attorneys today.
Why Hire AA Accident Attorneys?
At AA Accident Attorneys, we are proud to be one of the leading personal injury law firms in Los Angeles. Here are some quick bullet points about our history.
- We were founded by a former police officer and insurance company lawyer, who knows firsthand how insurers tend to work.
- Our mission is to help those who have been injured—which means we only represent you, never the insurance companies.
- We have served countless individuals in Los Angeles and throughout the State of California.
There are a number of things that set AA Accident Attorneys apart—including:
- We will always come to you! Our vehicle accident lawyers are happy to come meet with you in your home, in your office, or even at the hospital.
- We are open 24/7, and take pride in always being accessible to our clients.
- We have a track record of success! In fact, we win on behalf of our clients roughly 98 percent of the time.
- We don’t bill you unless we win the case; in other words, we don’t get paid unless you get paid!
Find out more about AA Accident Attorneys and what makes us special. Reach out to us in our Los Angeles office today.
Our Los Angeles Vehicle Accident Attorneys Help Those in Need
We’re passionate about helping those who have been injured in accidents—and that goes beyond just car accidents! Some additional areas of practice include:
- Bike accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Boat accidents
- Truck accidents
- Jet-ski accidents
- Train accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
In addition, we represent those who have been injured in slip and fall accidents, workplace accidents, unsafe premises accidents, and beyond. Learn more about our legal specialties by contacting AA Accident Attorneys today!
Our Winning Track Record
At AA Accident Attorneys, we are known for the skilled and aggressive representation we offer our clients. As such, we have collected over $150,000,000 on our clients’ behalf!
Some examples of past cases include:
- $ 15,000,000 from truck accident resulting in brain injury.
- $ 4,950,000 from negligent big rig trucking company causing wrongful death.
- $ 4,000,000 from negligence resulting in burns.
- $ 1,850,000 from trucking company for negligent hiring related to an auto accident.
The bottom line is that we work hard to get our clients the care and compensation they need—and again: We only get paid if you do. That’s just one of the factors that puts us among the most trusted personal injury firms in Los Angeles.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident and need to seek legal counsel, we invite you to reach out to our expert vehicle accident lawyers in Los Angeles. Find us at:
AA Accident Attorneys
5757 W. Century Blvd Suite 700-56
Los Angeles, CA 90045