What’s the first thing you should do in the aftermath of a car accident? Safety is paramount, so always check and see if anyone needs an ambulance before you do anything else. From there, call the police so that you can file an official report, then make sure you get a full medical evaluation—whether you think you need one or not! And finally, make sure you reach out to a Moreno Valley vehicle accident lawyer—someone who can champion your rights and help you get the compensation you need. AA Accident Attorneys more than fits the bill.
You may wonder whether it’s truly necessary to hire a Moreno Valley car accident attorney, especially if you have a robust auto insurance plan—and the short answer is yes. Insurance is important, but at the end of the day, you can’t always trust the insurance company to do what’s in your best interest. Besides, dealing with the hassle of the claims process can be trying on a good day, to say nothing of when you’re trying to recover from an injury. Our team of vehicle accident attorneys can handle all of it for you!
The bottom line: We got into this business to help individuals during their time of need—such as in the wake of a vehicle collision. We want to help you get the compensation and care that you are due. To learn more, reach out to one of our Moreno Valley vehicle accident lawyers today.
About Our Moreno Valley Car Accident Lawyers
AA Accident Attorneys was founded by Paul Lee—a lawyer who used to work for the auto insurance industry. He saw for himself how rough the claims process can be, and decided to help people navigate it more effectively. With that, AA Accident Attorneys was born.
Since then, we have provided expert auto accident services to individuals throughout Moreno Valley and the surrounding area. We’re known for always representing the needs of individuals—never the insurance companies! In fact, we offer a range of legal services to help people who have been injured. Some of our legal specialties include:
- Auto accident cases
- Truck accident cases
- Bicycle accident cases
- Motorcycle accident cases
- Plane accident cases
- Train accident cases
- Slip and fall cases
- Cases related to workplace injury
- Cases related to unsafe premises
- Amusement park ride accident cases
The bottom line: If you live in Moreno Valley and have been injured in some way, you may have some legal options available to you. Reach out to our law firm to learn more.
Why Choose AA Accident Attorneys?
Our Moreno Valley vehicle accident lawyers are highly trusted—and for good reason! Here are just a few of the things that set us apart.
- Again, we only represent people who have been injured in accidents. We never work on behalf of big corporations or insurers.
- We have an impressive track record in the courtroom; in fact, our litigation win rate is roughly 98 percent.
- We are available 24-7, and always ready to consult with you about the details of your case.
- We can come to you—whether you’re in the hospital, at your workplace, or at home recovering.
- We only get paid if you get paid—so you can always trust us to fight hard on your behalf!
Our attorneys are present any time you need someone to step into your corner and fight for you—especially if you feel like your insurance company is trying to cheat you. We’d love to help during your time of need, and in fact, our Moreno Valley car accident attorneys can help in a number of ways. Some of our services include:
- We can help you find the best place to have your vehicle repaired.
- We can refer you to a good place to receive proper medical care.
- If your vehicle is impounded, we can help you get it out.
- We can help reimburse you for out-of-pocket costs, including medical expenses.
- We can help you determine the value of your case, and advise on if/when to litigate.
- As you recover, we can handle all the back-and-forth with your insurance company.
- Bottom line: We can help you get the compensation and care you need, and see that justice is done!
If you are ever involved in an accident, and need a car accident lawyer in Moreno Valley, make sure you give AA Accident Attorneys a call.
Getting the Help You Need Following a Car Accident
Car accidents can be disorienting. They can leave you with major injuries, vehicle repair needs, and a mounting stack of medical bills. What’s more, you can’t always trust your insurance company to help you out—but you can trust the legal experts at AA Accident Attorneys.
Here is our step-by-step advice—what you should do if you ever find yourself in an auto accident.
- Always put safety above all else; if you or anyone else needs an ambulance, call one right away!
- Move your vehicle to the side of the road (if possible) to minimize further risk.
- Call the police and ask them to file a full report. Be truthful with them, but don’t apologize or admit fault.
- Collect the name, insurance information, and contact information of the other driver.
- Always seek a medical evaluation, even if you do not believe yourself to be seriously injured.
- Contact AA Accident Attorneys for help filing an auto insurance claim.
We have been helping people during their time of need for years now—and if you ever require assistance, we’re here for you. Keep our Moreno Valley car accident lawyers in mind and reach out whenever necessary. You can contact our team of auto accident lawyers at:
AA Accident Attorneys
24384 Sunnymead Blvd, Suite 104
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
Contact us whenever you need us!