Being involved in an auto collision can leave your head spinning. The ramifications are numerous, ranging from physical injury to a damaged vehicle to temporary or even permanent disability. And that’s not all: Your injuries may sideline you from the workforce, meaning you miss wages; at the same time, you could find yourself facing major medical bills, to say nothing of the cost of a new vehicle. In short, the aftermath of a vehicle accident can be truly disorienting, which is what makes it so important to contact an experienced Corona vehicle accident lawyer. That’s where AA Accident Attorneys comes in.
Our veteran Corona car accident attorneys are here to serve you, to fight for you, and to help you get the care and compensation you need. In short, we want to champion you during your hour of need; to fight any legal battles for you, allowing you to focus on making a full recovery.
If you are ever injured in Corona, California, we invite you to each out to our team of attorneys, and take the first step toward seeing justice served.
A History of Our Corona Vehicle Accident Lawyers
AA Accident Attorneys has been a leading Corona car accident lawyer firm for decades. We got our start thanks to Paul Lee, a former police officer and insurance industry attorney. While working for the insurers, he saw firsthand how badly vehicle accident claims are mishandled—and decided he wanted to be on the side of helping people. Thus, AA Accident Attorneys was born.
Today, we are proud to employ some of the most trusted car accident lawyers in Corona—dedicated professionals who are here to help individuals who have been in accidents. That’s one of the most important things we should note about our firm: We only represent those injured in accidents, never the big insurance companies.
There are some other things that set us apart, too—including:
- We are always willing to come to you. Our lawyers will come meet with you and consult on your case wherever you are—in your home, at work, or even in the hospital.
- We are accessible 24/7, meaning you can call us any time you need us—and when you do call AA Accident Attorneys, you can always speak with an actual lawyer.
- Our attorneys can help you wrestle with your insurance company and get your claim properly processed; in fact, we’ll do it all for you, allowing you to focus on getting well.
- We have an amazing record in the court room; in fact, we win about 98 percent of the cases we take on.
- We only get paid when you get paid; in other words, we don’t bill you until we win your case and get you the compensation you need!
- Again, because it can’t be stressed enough: We only work for you! We never represent insurance companies!
These are just some of the things that make us the top vehicle accident attorneys in Corona. To learn more, or to schedule a consultation, contact our office today.
What Our Corona Car Accident Attorneys Can Do
When you’re in an accident, it can make your whole world seem topsy-turvy. Part of our job is to help you feel upright again, and to provide you with the steady legal guidance you need.
Additionally, we can help our clients in several ways:
- If your car has been towed away, we can help you get it back—quickly and without hassle.
- We can also direct you to the best place in Corona to have vehicle repairs made, if needed.
- If you need medical care, we can ensure you get it, and from a great provider.
- We can also reimburse you for any out-of-pocket medical costs.
- Additionally, we can provide you with a full valuation of your case.
- We can advise you on when and if litigation is required.
- We can guide you through the entire insurance claims process, and make sure you get your rightful compensation.
- We can answer any other legal questions you have along the way.
It’s our honor to provide our expertise to individuals during their hour of need—and to that end, we can provide legal assistance in many different scenarios. In addition to car accidents and truck accidents, we also help with:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bike accidents
- Train accidents
- Bus accidents
- Amusement park accidents
- Boat accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Workplace accidents and injuries
- Unsafe premises accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- And more.
The bottom line: If you are ever injured in an accident and need an attorney who will fight hard on your behalf, we invite you to call us at AA Accident Attorneys at your first opportunity.
Our Tips: What to Do If You’re in a Car Accident
Finally, allow us to offer some quick guidelines about how you should act if you ever do find yourself in a car accident:
- Put safety first—and if you need to call an ambulance, for yourself or for someone else, do so ASAP.
- Call the police and ask them to fill out a report. Answer their questions honestly, but without apologizing or admitting fault.
- Always seek out a full medical evaluation—even if you don’t think you were seriously injured. (Often, injuries will not manifest until many days later.)
- Don’t accept any money from your insurance company without first consulting your attorney!
- Make sure you contact us to help with your insurance claim, and with any other legal or logistical needs you may have.
Our Corona car accident lawyers are proud to serve the needs of Corona, California, and beyond. To speak with an attorney, to arrange for a consultation, or simply to ask a question, we invite you to contact us today. You can reach AA Accident Attorneys at:
AA Accident Attorneys
1611 Pomona Rd., Ste 237
Corona, CA 92880