Been in an Accident?
After an accident, you need to concentrate on healing. Yet many accident victims find themselves struggling with bills, insurance companies and legal matters while they are still trying to recover emotionally and physically from the accident.
Don’t let this happen to you.
Instead, get the advice of a top accident attorney in Apple Valley. We can help you navigate your legal and insurance issues while ensuring that you are fairly compensated for your suffering.
Been in an Accident? Here is what to do:
• Contact the authorities and get prompt medical attention. Do this even if you think the accident was “minor.” Remember, you can’t always feel the effects of a car accident right after it happens. A medical doctor can determine the extent of your injuries and you want this examination to take place as soon as possible so that you can get treatment.
• Never apologize or admit guilt after an accident. Even though you may feel emotional, statements you made can be used against you in legal cases or can reduce the compensation that you receive.
• Ask someone you trust to take pictures of your injuries as soon as possible after the accident.
• Contact a quality accident attorney for help in handling your situation.
• Start a medical journal of all health care services that you receive. Keep track of all visits to doctors, physical therapists and counselors. Save receipts and communications from doctors offices and insurance companies.
• Contact the police and request a copy of the accident report so that you can challenge any inconsistencies.
We Can Help
Our law offices operate throughout California, including Apple Valley, San Fernando Valley, Orange County and Los Angeles. We have a national reputation for handling all types of personal injury cases. One of our attorneys will work with you to get you justice and the compensation you deserve.
Our lines are always open, so don’t delay calling us with your questions.